During the course of this month, we will be introducing you to our team of highly-trained and skilled staff who all look to provide you with an incredible experience when you visit us at CMH Suzuki Hillcrest.
We have provided each staff member with a questionnaire in which you will get an in-depth understanding of everyone and see who exactly they are in the dealership as well as out of it. We are proud to introduce you our newest staff member; the ever-bubbly and smiling Khanya Zulu!
- Who are you, what do you do, where are you from and how would you describe yourself?
My name is Khanya Zulu and I am a New Cars Sales Executive for CMH Suzuki Hillcrest. I am originally from Montclair and I would describe myself as a calm, observant lady.
- How long have you been in the motor industry and what is your previous experience?
I spent 4 years with Toyota. Toyota taught me a number of lessons and what the motor industry is at large.
- What excites you about the Suzuki brand?
Suzuki provides cars that are funky and priced correctly and cater for everyone, adults and youth alike.
- Who or what inspires you?
Connie Ferguson – South African Actress, Director, Producer, Mom, Wife, Boss!
- What is your favourite place in the world and who would you take with you?
Cape Town. I will definitely take my son with me.
- What is your favourite car-themed movie?
ALL of the Fast & Furious movies.
- Which four famous people would you invite to dinner?
Connie Ferguson, Basetshana Kumalo, Nomzamo Mbatha, Anel Mdoda
- What are some of your favourite hobbies or sports that you do out of the dealership?
Cooking, baking, jogging and playing soccer with my son.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
Yes, cooking and baking.
- What are some of your ambitions with the motor industry?
I would love to explore every department within the dealership as I would like to be exposed to a dealer principal position one day.
- What are some of your dreams that you would like to achieve in your lifetime?
Since I have a passion for cooking, I would love to have my own cook book that would be published worldwide.
- How will you ensure that prospective Suzuki clients have the best experience possible?
I pride myself on giving great service while always doing it with a smile and making sure that everyone has fun and enjoys themselves.