The Celerio may be small in body, but it’s loaded with big ideas and larger-than-you-expect spaces to make everyday life richer and more fun.
1. XL Space
- The spacious interior of the Celerio offers more than enough room for up to 5 individuals, with enough space for all your grand plans. With its intelligent design, it is easy to get in and out of, although you may never want to leave.
- The already impressive luggage compartment can be expanded to 1034-liters by folding down the rear seats.
2. XL Performance
- The compact Celerio is powered by a K10B 1.0-liter, lightweight petrol engine, which offers a fuel consumption of 4.6 liters per 100km. Perfect for South African roads.
- It offers you the choice between a 5-speed manual transmission or automatic gear shift – depending on your preference.
3. XL Comfort
- So, it looks good – but what else does it offer?
- The Celerio is big on comfort and convenience which becomes evident when you look at the spacious cabin, 14-inch alloy wheels and minimum turning radius of only 4.7m – which makes navigating the city that much easier.
4. XL Safety
- Perhaps the most important aspect for some when it comes to buying a new car – safety features.
- The Suzuki Celerio might be compact, but it doesn’t compromise on safety, with features like dual front SRS airbags, ABS, front fog lights and ISOFIX child seat anchorages to keep you and your loved ones safe on the road.
5. XL Aftersales
- By now, you’re probably convinced that the Suzuki Celerio is without a doubt your next car – if not, the 3 year/100,000km factory warranty and 2 year/30,000km service plan should be enough to convince you.
The Suzuki Celerio is more than just a car, it’s a Way of Life.