As part of our Meet the Team segment, we would like to introduce you to our second staff member.
We have provided each staff member with a questionnaire in which you will get an in-depth understanding of everyone and see who exactly they are in the dealership as well as out of it. We are proud to introduce you our New Car Sales Executive; the tenacious and driven Rae Tupper!
- Who are you, what do you do, where are you from and how would you describe yourself?
My name is Rae, I have lived in the Durban suburbs my entire life. I would describe myself as very helpful and respectful.
- How long have you been in the motor industry and what is your previous experience?
I have now been at CMH Suzuki Hillcrest for 3 months after matriculating from high school last year.
- What excites you about the Suzuki brand?
Suzuki is an affordable brand that suits every age group. It’s a brand that people would be happiest and most excited about as it caters to everyone’s specific needs.
- Who or what inspires you?
My passion lies within cars, especially high performance and exotic vehicles. They inspire me to work harder to achieve my dreams and goals.
- What is your favourite place in the world and who would you take with you?
The place that I have wanted to travel to the most is Florida. I would take my mom and sister as they are my ‘rocks’ and my ‘go-to’s’ in life. I adore them so much so going to my favourite place would make the experience even that much better.
- What is your favourite car-themed movie?
ALL of the Fast & Furious movies.
- Which four famous people would you invite to dinner?
Sebastian Vettel, Justin Bieber, Celine Dion, Post Malone
- What are some of your favourite hobbies or sports that you do out of the dealership?
I cook, play tennis as well as baby sit my little cousins as I adore babies/children. I have a passion for cars so going to car events is a big hobby of mine. I also love my music.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
I have been dancing for 10 years. I started when I was three before stopping for a brief period. I have also done ballet and hip-hop dancing.
- What are some of your ambitions with the motor industry?
I would love to expand my knowledge in the motor industry, to pursue my passion for cars and to meet new people.
- What are some of your dreams that you would like to achieve in your lifetime?
I would love to buy my dream cars (VW Golf 7 R and BMW M2) as well as go to Ferrari World in Abu Dhabi. I would also like to pursue my passion of cars and working in the dealership – to hopefully owning my own one day.
- How will you ensure that prospective Suzuki clients have the best experience possible?
One of the most important factors in a dealership and what I live by on a daily basis at CMH Suzuki Hillcrest is after-sales service and to always work to expanding my knowledge. This allows me to look after and assist every client and make sure that they are a friend for life.