As part of our Meet the Team segment, we have moved on to our third staff member and manager of our energetic sales department.
We have provided each staff member with a questionnaire in which you will get an in-depth understanding of everyone and see who exactly they are in the dealership as well as out of it. We are proud to introduce you our New Cars Sales Manager, the committed and driven Lee Stoltz!
- Who are you, what do you do, where are you from and how would you describe yourself?
My name is Lee Stoltz and I am born and raised in Durban. I would describe myself as very outgoing, love challenges and definitely more of the adventurous type.
- How long have you been in the motor industry and what is your previous experience?
I started in the CMH Group in late 2009 and have worked at two CMH branches in total.
- What excites you about the Suzuki brand?
Suzuki as a brand excites me as it appeals to such a large group of people as well as to all to different ages.
- Who or what inspires you?
I enjoy meeting new, energetic and self-motivated people. As a first time father to a daughter, she inspires me to become the best I can be.
- What is your favourite place in the world and who would you take with you?
Lesotho. I find the country amazing from its people to its scenery. When my daughter is old enough I would love to do a road trip with her and my partner.
- What is your favourite car-themed movie?
Gone in 60 Seconds. It has brilliant actors and is a high-paced, action movie.
- Which four famous people would you invite to dinner?
Marc Marquez, Valentino Rossi, Brad Binder, Travis Teasedale.
- What are some of your favourite hobbies or sports that you do out of the dealership?
I have a passion for motorcycles, especially dirt bikes. I enjoy spending time outdoors.
- Do you have any hidden talents?
They are called hidden for a reason!
- What are some of your ambitions with the motor industry?
My ambitions are to continue growing within the motor industry, learning new aspects of the business in all its different departments.
- What are some of your dreams that you would like to achieve in your lifetime?
One of my biggest dreams is to ride across America with a few of my close mates.
- How will you ensure that prospective Suzuki clients have the best experience possible?
With the brand being so close to me, I would love to pass on the experience I expect to receive from a dealership. My team and I have one goal, to ensure total client satisfaction throughout and to provide the best Suzuki experience possible.